Sunday, February 15, 2009

How come I don't have ballerina slippers?



"How did it feel?
How did what feel?
Falling through glass.
Turned into diamonds.
Did it hurt very much?
Only a little.. my hands.
I have lots of tiny cuts,
they look like Soldier Ants marching home.

How did it feel?
Like flying."


I want to start painting. I'm not very artistic or anything, but it would be nice to be able to get all of my emotions out on paper, in picture form. I've recently been inspired by way too much not to turn it into something productive. I didn't do much today, I mostly sat around watching french film admiring french beauty and wishing I could be just as beautiful and lovely sitting on a balcony smoking french cigarettes and drinking expensive champagne.

Folding laundry has always been somewhat therapeutic for me, and a lot of people must think I'm so crazy for saying something like that, but never ask me to do yours. I think it's important to identify yourself with all of your components, and clothing is definitely a part of what makes us up. If it were up to me I'd be an expert seamstress and I'd make all of my clothes, live in a cottage by a lake and eat the healthiest foods all the time, practice holistic healing and take care of my animal companions. I hate when people say they own animals, it's so rude and just not what Mother Nature intended.

I'm starting to cook more, which is fun. I just want to move past all of the artificial fillers and be healthy and happier. I feel like the more I purge my body of toxins, the more space I am clearing for happiness, and the less I have to think about all of the bad things. It's important though, to remember all of that, it's how we learn everything.

I want to be thin, and pretty,
weightless;
like a feather. Like an angel,
only more alive.

1 comment:

  1. aww, french, franche comte.
    we should deff paint together.

    ReplyDelete