Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Look what you missed, living like this.



If you want maybe drop by sometime
put some flowers on my grave
so that I will look beautiful in my silent sepulcher.


I never thought I would hit a point in my life where I'd feel like I had run out of sources of happiness. Even in my darkest days I still had my little things: my writing, my songs, my few friends, cooking... there was always something that made me feel good. I could smile for a little while and it would be genuine. Everything felt real, I stopped feeling numb for that little moment in time. Mark my words though, I will never stop seeing the beauty in this world. Sometimes people show me ugliness but I have to remember in our own ways we're crazy beautiful, we're insane but amazing. It's true you can't hide forever. And you know what's even truer? "There are worse things you can do to the people you love than kill them."

1 comment: